Saturday, June 20, 2009

Imam Khomeinie


Concept Note of the Portrait of Imam Khomeini (R.A)

Concept: Being a designer, I used to monitor the layout and design of international magazines and news-papers. One days, there was a portrait in News-week magazine, that made me to think more about the portraits of international personalities. As, I am personally very much inspired and impressed by Imam Khomeini (R.A), man behind the revolution of Islamic Republic of Iran and because of such inspiration, I thought to draw a Portrait of Imam Khomeini (R.A). I had the limited collection of Imam Khomeini (R.A) Photo's and I used all of them. I could have used more Photos but because of limited collection, I used all my available "1070" collection of Photos. It took me three days to think how to start and finally I made the
categorization of Photos "Dark-Photos, Mid Tone-Photos and High Light-Photos", separately to start with.

Photo Used: 1070.
Sofware Used: Adobe Photoshop .

1 comment: